Getting the best coffee maker in India online is a challenging task, especially when you’re new to the world of coffee makers and have your money at stake.
With hundreds of coffee maker brands and models to choose from, finding the best coffee maker that suits your coffee requirements can be frustrating.
But you don’t need to worry. If you are looking for the best coffee maker in India, you have arrived at the right place.
Here is a list of best coffee maker available online
Best Coffee Maker In India
1. Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker
Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker is capable of preparing fresh heavenly espresso for you and your family in just a few minutes. The espresso tastes like that prepared in Starbucks or Cafe Coffee Day. The Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker is preferred as the coffee prepared in just perfect with cream on top just like that offered in any coffee parlor. The coffee lovers now don’t need to spend a lot on their favorite espresso. This beauty is just perfect to be a part of your modular kitchen.
Features and Specs
- It is capable of preparing 4 cup coffee with milk frothing
- Heat resistant grip all along with drip tray
- The glass carafe allows the coffee to be visible.
- The temperature indicator helps in displaying the temperature.
- Power: 800 watts; Operating voltage: 210-250 volts
- Looks elegant and stylish
- Efficient espresso machines
- A capacity of about 4-6 cups
- Perfect milk frothing
- The drip tray is accessible
- With warranty: 2 years on product
- No temperature control
- It is good to use a cup or pitcher for frothing the milk as the machine is not big enough.
2. Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker (White)
If you want well cook and filtered coffee and have the time to wait for it, then this Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker is a perfect suggestion. It’s a drip cafe so that means it will take a few minutes for proper heating the ground coffee than having it filtered. The process may take some time but the absolute produce is fine smooth coffee cooked in the right temperature.
Features and Specs
- Concealed 450W heating element for faster brewing
- Microfine filter for fine decoction
- High-quality heat-resistant plastic
- Sturdy stainless steel jar
- Accurate temperature control and heat-sensitive thermal fuse
- Produces fine and good quality coffee
- Fast brewing, fine decoction
- The machine keeps decoction warm while on
- With Warranty: One year on product
- Outdated design
- Plastic doesn’t look durable
3. Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker (Black)
Looking for a coffee maker with no fuzz and just coffee? Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker is that option in this list. It’s a simple coffee maker that can serve you up to 7 cups of tasty brewed coffee. It has the AromaSwirl nozzle that evenly mixes the filter coffee to maximize your coffee powder. A great tasting coffee will surely be served after.
Features and Specs
- It has an AromaSwirl nozzle for optimal aroma distribution
- Has a drip-stop feature that interrupts coffee brewing whenever you stop it
- Non-slip and illuminated power switch
- Up to 7 cups capacity
- Space saver design
- Dishwasher safe parts and easy to clean model
- Comes with a built-in washable filter
- With Warranty: 2 years on product
- Brewing time is 10 mins, quite longer than others
- Quick filtration so don’t expect thick decoction
4. HELICON Strong Stainless Steel Body Tea and Coffee Maker Electric Kettle (2L)
If you’re looking to serve multiple coffee cups every time, then this is a good find! HELICON Strong Stainless Steel Body Tea and Coffee Maker Electric Kettle have a capacity of 2 liters and that’s a lot of cup of coffee or tea. This stainless steel elegant electric kettle comes is cordless and has an auto shut-off function. Not only is this good for boiling water but this could definitely serve a good purpose for instant coffees and teas.
Features and Specs
- A stylish mirror stainless steel body that suits all kitchen design
- A wide outlet for a kettle best in serving fast hot drinks
- Convenient Locking Lid to ensure safety while boiling
- 360-degree rotating base
- Automatic shut-off technology that prevents damage from overheating
- Best for serving more than 6 cups of coffee or tea
- Simple and quick boiling for instant preparations
- Cordless and with an ergonomic handle for portability
- Automatic shut-off feature gives you more focus on doing something else
- With warranty: 1 year
- Best for instant coffees and teas only
- Not for coffee grounds
- 1500 watts high electric consumption
5. Morphy Richards Europa Espresso / Cappuccino 4 Cups Coffee Maker (Black)
This coffee maker makes you feel like a professional barista maker. Morphy Richards New Europa is built for professional and home use. It isn’t an ordinary coffee maker for brewing and espresso only but it’s a Drip type that makes cappuccino and latte. So if you love making your own cappuccino and latte, don’t forget this among your options. It comes with several features like strength selector, turbo steam nozzle, steam power selection, and heat resistant carafe. So be sure to read the manual to get to know more of this elegant Europa model.
Features and Specs
- Comes with an 800-watt motor for optimal functionality
- Has a Turbo Cappuccino Nozzle for a satisfactory froth
- Has a removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Has a coffee strength selector best for selective taste-buds
- Comes with stainless steel cup filter, no waste paper filters
- Can make up to 4 cups of coffee
- Has to overheat protection for safety
- Professional look
- Not just an ordinary brewing coffee maker
- Have safety features like the overheat protection and anti-slip base
- Best for cappuccino and latte lovers
- With warranty: 2 years on products
- Dedicated for cappuccino and latte making besides brewing
- A bit pricey for added features
Buying Guide For Selecting the Best Coffee Maker
Now let’s look at a few points to be remembered for finding the best coffee maker for your home. These points will help you find
- Preparation – This means how the coffee is supposed to be prepared, good quality coffee just tastes perfect black whereas average coffee requires little sugar and milk to taste good. In the case of poor quality coffee, even cream doesn’t work and this is the reason for preparing coffee in so many types.
- Temperature for Brewing – This is an important factor as average coffee makers don’t follow the basic guidelines that are the perfect temperature required is 195 to 205 degrees during brewing. Any alteration to the temperature destroys the essence of the coffee beans and makes it taste bitter.
- Fresh Grinding – In case of using the coffee maker always remember using fresh ground coffee as the pre-ground coffee doesn’t taste as good as compared to the freshly ground coffee. The aroma is always present in fresh ground coffee and in the case of pre-ground coffee the aroma is somehow lost.
Buying Tips for Choosing A Coffee Maker
Budget is an important factor before you purchase any home appliance as it’s not necessary that the cost price of the appliance matches your budget.
You should make a rough estimate of your requirements and then chose the appliance that is efficient as well as budget-friendly. In this manner, you might find out that two different appliances with the same efficiency costs different hence a little research help you to save money.
2. Easy to Use
The coffee maker is very easy to use and there is no challenging procedure involved in the making of coffee. The appliance needs certain steps to be followed and the rest is done automatically.
Some machines are automatic with a timer and it lets you know when the coffee is ready by the beep noise all you need to do is fill the machine with beans or coffee sugar etc beforehand.
This is a very important factor and you should be clear whether you need:
- Single Cup Coffee Maker- This coffee maker is capable of providing one single cup at a time and is just perfect for fewer requirements or requirement at different times by different people.
- Multi Cup Coffee Maker- This coffee maker is capable of preparing about 3-4 cups of coffee at a time and is for those who need to prepare three to four cups at a time.
In India usually we prefer a latte, cappuccino, and espresso coffee and this is the important criteria as there are many professional coffee makers which are efficient and capable of preparing this professional coffee.
Now coffee makers can prepare your favorite cafe-quality latte at home.
Any appliance that runs in electricity should be shockproof as safety is the one thing that should not be compromised. In case of overload, the circuit breaks and the appliance stops working.
This factor should never be underestimated as in case of overload there might be chances of shock.
6. Easy to Clean
Usually, coffee makers have the coffee jar which can be detached and can be cleaned regularly and the filter inside the coffee maker can be removed after some time of usage.