Winters are just around the corner, so is the festive season. If you were thinking of buying a new water heater, then there cannot be a better time than this. The newer models have started to arrive, and you might even get a great deal around Diwali.
I know, you still haven’t decided which water heater to purchase yet. Before you make a decision, we want you to know everything about the water heaters so that you can make an informed choice when in the market to get one.
Instant Water Heaters
As the name suggests, the instant water heaters are capable of heating the water instantly and are made available for immediate use. Such geysers may or may not have a storage capacity and the ones who do, have a comparatively smaller storage tank.
With their smaller storage tanks, the instant water heaters are quite compact and don’t take a lot of space. This is one of the major reasons why people go for instant water heaters. With that, you’ll also save some electricity and water as the heater won’t be running idle or would heat the water that isn’t ultimately used.
Best Instant Water Heaters
You can expect to get a lot of similar offerings from different companies when it comes to instant water heaters.
1) Bajaj is a known brand in this space and they have used the best build material for making this instant water heater.
2) The company has made use of a high-quality heating element that not only heats the water quickly but also lasts for really long.
3) This 3000-watt water heater comes with multiple safety systems to keep you safe.
4) There are a couple of indicators that help you determine what function is working at the moment.
5) For this price, it is one of the best water heaters in this range.
1) Crompton has a similar sized small instant water heater that gets the job done pretty well.
2) The tank of this water heater is made out of steel that should last for long.
3) Apart from this, the heater is rated at 3000-watt which should heat the water in a jiffy.
4) The storage capacity of the heater is 3 litres and you will also get a warranty of 2 years.
1) If you want a perfect instant water heater, then look no further than this offering from AO Smith.
2) The best part of this product is the excellent quality material it is made out of.
3) You can set the water temperature between 25° C and 75° C, which is quite good for a heater this size.
4) AO Smith has also got you covered with the extended warranty plan that covers the entire product for 2 years, the element for 3 years, and the tank for 5 years.
5) You can get the 3000-watt variant of this product for this price.
1) This is another water heater from Bajaj that has a massive range of water heaters for all the categories.
2) This product is quite similar to the one mentioned above but comes with a few differences.
3) Bajaj mentions that the instant water heater is specially designed for the people living high rise buildings.
4) This heater is perfectly suitable for the pressure pumps used in such buildings.
5) Most of the other features are the same.
1) In case you were hunting for something that not only works but also looks good then Havells has just the right product for you.
2) The aesthetics of this water heater are the USP while the other features also are quite impressive.
3) The front has a colour changing LED light that indicates when the water has been heated.
4) It has been designed keeping in mind the safety of the user and that’s the reason its body is made shockproof and it has a bunch of safety features inside too.